Enjoy a superior ownership experience.
New and existing aircraft operators benefit from a well-developed strategy for controlling safety risks and managing regulatory obligation of ownership requirements.
Air Safety Group specializes in protecting owner assets, through comprehensive analysis of organizational requirements. Working closely with our clients, we design an implementation and ongoing management strategy that is specifically suited to our client’s well-defined needs.
Air Safety Group is dedicated to safety and regulatory obligation of ownership, with a balanced approach for efficiency.
Why is this service important?
Business aviation organizations must evolve to survive.
Business aviation is facing growing list of challenges. The demands are increasing, seemingly every day, and organizations are being overwhelmed. Operators are struggling to understand the risks and emerging requirements.
Over the next few years, pressure on business aviation will increase substantially.
- More [performance-based] regulations (globally)
- Evolving airspace and operational requirements (globally)
- Increasingly diverse operating environments (foreign states)
- Pressure to develop structured safety management systems (globally)
- Greater environmental and political challenges (globally)
- Demand to do more with less resources (human and financial)
- Shortages of qualified and available staff (at every level)
- Change in how information is managed and shared (reporting systems and shared databases)
- Increased scrutiny from outside organizations (internal and external audits)
What are the risks?
A failure in any of these systems is undesirable and can lead to significant penalties (financial and operational restrictions), an incident or accident, poor operating performance, and/or damage to owner reputation.
Many business aviation organizations have similar challenges, however; the solutions are as unique as the individual organizations served.
Everybody talks about safety being the “number one priority.” The truth is, your number one priority is accomplishing the objective your organization has set in front of you. It is paramount. You know it…we know it.
No matter how complex the operational requirements, Air Safety Group has the capabilities and experience to deliver the best solutions to keep organizations moving forward.