Auditing & Implementation Support Services
Air Safety Group is designated, by the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC), as a provider of Accredited IS-BAO Auditing and is recognized as an IS-BAO International Support Services Affiliate (ISSSA).
IS-BAO is a Code of Best Practices
IBAC has gained recognition as the global standards leader for aviation best practices through its International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO) program.
IS-BAO is far more than a Safety Management System (SMS). It is a code of best practices that includes an SMS. It is intended to build upon the excellent safety record already established by business aviation.
IS-BAO Implementation Service
Air Safety Group is your partner for safety management success. With Air Safety Group, you have access to expert guidance and practical insight for implementation of the IS-BAO Standard.
Your implementation benefits include:
- Safety Management System and Manual compliant with IS-BAO & ICAO Annexes.
- IS-BAO & ICAO compliant Operating Manual. *
- Compliant Safety and Crisis Management Solution.
- Compliant Emergency Response Plan (ERP), including manual and checklists. *
- SMS and ERP training for personnel.
- IS-BAO audit preparation and oversight by an IS-BAO Accredited Auditor.
- Customer-specific, value-added services.
* If you already have manuals or programs in place, we can audit them for compliance.
Before signing onto a vendor program, read the service agreement closely. Verify who owns the documents, tools and safety data. There are vendors that lock you in so tight you cannot even print your manual!
To ensure your ongoing success, be sure to consider our complete safety & compliance management solution.
IS-BAO Audit Service
Air Safety Group’s auditing is characterized by reliance on a number of guiding principles. These guiding principles ensure that your audit is an effective and reliable tool in support of your management policies and goals.
Air Safety Group auditors’ adherence to these principles is a prerequisite for providing our clients with audit conclusions that are relevant and sufficient.
Air Safety Group’s Guiding Principles of Auditing:
- Integrity – the foundation of professionalism.
- Fair presentation -the obligation to report accurately.
- Due professional care – the application of diligence and judgment in auditing.
- Confidentiality – security of information.
- Independence – the basis for the impartiality of the audit and objectivity of the audit conclusions.
- Evidence-based approach – the rational method for reaching reliable audit conclusions in a systematic audit process.
Don’t wait. Contact us for assistance with all your IS-BAO requirements!