By far, the most successful safety and compliance strategy for our clients.
Why? Because it is a one-stop solution designed to eliminate the associated management headaches.
How? Simply, we do all the heavy lifting. In effect, we are your Safety and Compliance Management Department.
Working closely with our clients, we design an implementation and ongoing management strategy that is specifically suited to our client’s individual requirements.
Our Safety and Compliance Solution integrates all segments of the following programs:
- Company and Department Policy Requirements.
- Standard Operating Procedures.
- Safety Management and Safety Assurance.
- Emergency / Crisis Management.
- Aviation Regulatory Compliance Management:
- Domestic compliance management.
- Foreign compliance management, including SAFA inspections.
- Environmental Health & Safety:
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) / Chemical Management.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Personnel Training.
- Documents Management.
- Other value added services, as required.
Advantages of the Safety and Compliance Solution:
- Stress-Free Administration:
- Allows you to concentrate on your primary purposes and tasks.
- There is no need for in-house personnel to have high-level technical skills.
- Single point of contact when working with one company, as compared to a number of contacts when working with multiple vendors.
- Eliminate the hassle of negotiating with, and coordinating multiple external suppliers for each stage of the project.
- Exceptional Value:
- AvSMS® – Air Safety Group’s ground-breaking safety management software.
- Fully integrated solution eliminates duplication and competition for limited resources.
- Experienced program administration minimizes trial and error.
- Dedicated management keeps the program on track.
- Negotiated pricing structure with Air Safety Group’s third-party providers.
- Your frontline personnel stay focused on their primary tasks and responsibilities.
- High-Level Capabilities:
- Experienced network of professionals, not just a single individual.
- Access to multiple clients, in multiple operational contexts, which provides an extensive resource for problem solving.
- Focused exclusively on aviation safety and compliance management.
- Unbiased Objectivity:
- Air Safety Group is an independent source of safety management expertise.
- We offer a third-party perspective to guide company dialogue and decision-making.
Already have an SMS
Maybe you already have an SMS. If so, the fact that you’re visiting this page suggests that your confidence is not high. Maybe your SMS is not working well with your other policies and programs. Maybe you started with a vendor that has you held hostage and you’re looking for a solution where you have more control. Worse yet, maybe you’ve been collecting a bunch of data and now wonder what it all means.
Before signing onto a vendor program, read the service agreement closely. Verify who owns the documents, tools and safety data. There are vendors that lock you in so tight you cannot even print your manual!
Whatever your situation, we can help you fix it! You don’t need to be stuck with a plan that doesn’t work.
There is a catch
Air Safety Group works exclusively with clients that demand the best.
Operators looking for a canned SMS, simply to meet the minimum operating requirement, we’re happy to refer them to one of our “competitors.” There are plenty of vendors willing to take their money.
Do you want to keep company with the best-of-the-best? Contact us to join our list of high-performance clients!